With Microsoft 365 for business, you can now connect employees to the people, information, and content they need to do their best work, from anywhere.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of the latest version of apps such as:
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Email and calendars using Outlook and Exchange.
- Group chat, online meetings, and calling in Microsoft Teams.
- Managing OneDrive storage.
There are various exams throughout the course that will help you achieve expert-level certification in Microsoft 365. Exams are meant to demonstrate the candidate’s skills and expertise in the Microsft 365 technology. It will also test your comprehension of what was taught throughout the course.
Online Academy offers study guides and practice sheets you can utilize before taking the certification exam.
With the Microsoft 365 certification, you will be able to deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Obtaining this Microsoft 365 certification is beneficial to expand the skillset of your current work environment.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Understanding Microsoft 365
Learning Your Applications: Overview
0.00 average based on 0 ratings